Dec 23, 2016

Cool Places In Ipoh: Hokkaido IceCream Puff

So what's the hype all about?


Sebenarnya benda ni takdelah baru. I've seen one kedai in Kampar, Perak (back in June) selling this dessert but yea... I guess it's new in Ipoh.

What is it actually?

Well, I'd describe it as the hipster version of roti icecream.
Alaaaa y'know:
roti-gardenia-lipat-dua-with-ice-cream-in-the-middle.
Hehe

Since recently ramai my colleagues post about this icecream puff on instagram, I decided to give it a try. So if you're in Ipoh and want to try it out as well, you can go to this shop:





Hokkaido Ice Cream Puff (located in the middle of Ipoh Old Town)
Address: 34, Jalan Yau Tet Shin
Operating hour:
Weekdays - 11.30 am to  7.30 pm
Weekends - 12 pm to 9 pm

It's not that difficult to find.

Sensation Of Sound (SOS) Club
On the left - The Octagon
If you see these 2 buildings, it means that you're almost there! Don't give up, continue to stroll around til you find it.

View from the shop's corridor
The shop's front view
Other than the oh-so-famous creampuffs, they are also selling other things that I don't really bother about because I came for the puffs remember.....

This is the creampuffs menu: MYR 3.80/pc

Hokkaido Ice Cream Puff flavours
I got me my fav icecream flavour - mint chocolate chip
(that everyone dislike because they said it tastes like toothpaste),
*rolling eyes*
yam and raspberry.


The actual size of the ice cream puffs. Not bad for MYR 3.80/pc
Oh yea, my tips for you: Just ditch the spoon and dig in.


Anddddd that's about it.
I hope this post helps you a lil bit in finding the place.
Will update on another place to satisfy your sweet tooth ;)

Til next post!

5 comments:

Farrah MF said...

Nampak tempting sangat ice-creamnya :)

Ardilla Noorezan said...

Sedapnyaaaaa. Nak pi jalan ipoh tapi tak pi pi lagi hmmmm. Lanje pls nanti hahah jk

Khadeejah Hasmad said...

Wow! Generous amount of ice cream Tu.

Anonymous said...

YAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Fatin said...

Ni dah macam ala2 Yolkin ice cream London!